Best (non-ship excursion) Dunn's River Falls Tour

zackarykeef

I've been to Jamaica several times before and found it to be meh. I, however, have not done DRF, and since it will be DP's first time in Jamaica, I figured we might as well do it once since we are looking for something a little more active than just sitting on a beach.

Anyway, the excursion through NCL is only $45, so not too bad. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on other tours not through the ship to the Falls that they enjoyed and can recommend.

We were possibly thinking about adding Blue Hole/river tubing on, but it's not necessary. I don't mind just going to the Falls and back to the ship.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I've been to Jamaica several times before and found it to be meh. I, however, have not done DRF, and since it will be DP's first time in Jamaica, I figured we might as well do it once since we are looking for something a little more active than just sitting on a beach.

Anyway, the excursion through NCL is only $45, so not too bad. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on other tours not through the ship to the Falls that they enjoyed and can recommend.

We were possibly thinking about adding Blue Hole/river tubing on, but it's not necessary. I don't mind just going to the Falls and back to the ship.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We were just there two weeks ago. We went to Dunn's river falls. Loved it! We used a company called Jamrock Journeys. It's a family owned company. They were great. They got us there way before all the buses showed up.

Here is their website. http://www.jamrockjourneys.com/ If you email them, they get back to you really fast. info@jamrockjourneys.com Teresa is the one that runs the office.

We used Winston Gayle with TourJamaicaToday out of Falmouth but I know he will go to all three ports. He is a great guide and will take you where you want to go. He will offer suggestions but isn't pushy. We did Blue Hole with my family and then lunch but we had a drive to and from Falmouth so couldn't get as much done as you could out of Ocho Rios.