DIAMOND LOUNGE on Adventur of the Seas

It has been about 7 or 8 yrs since we last sailed Adventure out of San Juan...does she still have the Diamond Lounge...and does she still sail out of the Pan American pier vs the old san juan site...

Yes to both questions.

I was on the AOS back in late 2015. The Diamond lounge was just outside the Viking Crown lounge. It was very nice because it had a very nice outdoor sitting area overlooking the Basketball courts where I was able to get a very pretty picture of St. Kitts at night as we were departing. This was the first time I have been in a Diamond lounge with such a nice outside sitting area

Edited by usateg
Adding picture

We were on Adventure in 2015 as well and it was still by the Viking Crown Lounge. You need your key to say you are Diamond to get in. I think they called it Diamond Club though (on the sign). It's very nice and all of the people that work in there were super at their jobs. The coffee machine even worked for both weeks of a B2B and they always had nice fresh fruit and pastries in the morning and some great appetizers in the evenings.

Enjoy...

Tom

We were on Adventure in 2015 as well and it was still by the Viking Crown Lounge. You need your key to say you are Diamond to get in. I think they called it Diamond Club though (on the sign). It's very nice and all of the people that work in there were super at their jobs. The coffee machine even worked for both weeks of a B2B and they always had nice fresh fruit and pastries in the morning and some great appetizers in the evenings.

Enjoy...

Tom

The put in the Diamond Lounge during their first attempt at the revitalization dry dock back in 2014. For whatever reason, that dry dock was cut short, and they completed less than was originally planned. However, they did put in the DL, pool big screen, Giovanni's, and pervasive wireless.

Edited by clarea

It has been about 7 or 8 yrs since we last sailed Adventure out of San Juan...does she still have the Diamond Lounge...and does she still sail out of the Pan American pier vs the old san juan site...

If you were on 7-8 years ago, there wasn't a Diamond Lounge on the Adventure at that time, but back then (until mid 2009) Diamonds were allowed in the Concierge Lounge down on Deck 9.

So the lounge you are more than likely thinking of is the Concierge Lounge, which is still there for Suites, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle. The Diamond Club which was put where the sports bar used to be in the Viking Crown is new as of a few years ago and is for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle members.