Frozen drinks cost

gs627

Since the beverage package is up to $12 I would think they would cap it at that unless you call for a special/more expensive liquor.

Bev Package Drink Limit is only $12 for wines, cocktails and frozen cocktails are included as long as you don't ask for a premium liqueur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bev Package Drink Limit is only $12 for wines, cocktails and frozen cocktails are included as long as you don't ask for a premium liqueur.

I think the cocktail limit is still $12 for the Premium and Ultimate packages. Saw that on Vision two weeks ago. Can't explain why the limit has been removed from Royal's website doc.

I think the cocktail limit is still $12 for the Premium and Ultimate packages. Saw that on Vision two weeks ago. Can't explain why the limit has been removed from Royal's website doc.

$12 was confirmed by Crown and Anchor today. Having said that each ship seems to be a business of its own and operating more independently than the same under a corporate umbrella. I don't think you can really count on anything so I will definitely confirm as soon as I step on the ship.

If it's not on the advertising in clear print, then it doesn't exist, simple as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True enough, it means the ships can do as the please.

However, if they are imposing limits, they better be clear about it somewhere before people pay for it, which means on the page for buying it online in the cruise planner, not just onboard the ship.

However, if they are imposing limits, they better be clear about it somewhere before people pay for it, which means on the page for buying it online in the cruise planner, not just onboard the ship.

Totally agree, and Royal has a continuing problem with being clear and upfront with their "conditions".

Totally agree, and Royal has a continuing problem with being clear and upfront with their "conditions".

Exactly, find it odd however there is a distinct rules made clear as to the price of wines by the glass, yet nothing as to the price of cocktails

Exactly, find it odd however there is a distinct rules made clear as to the price of wines by the glass, yet nothing as to the price of cocktails

I've had that same complaint about the beers included, there has never been a value limit on the beer choices. I really don't know if the removal of the cocktail limit is a simple mistake or portends some change in policy.

I am pretty sure there has to be SOMEONE who has purchased the package on a recent RCI sailing that can confirm if they are included or not.

Not to be obvious, but frozen drinks are in the picture of the package..

Also everything I have read says the 12 limit is on wine.

I could be wrong, but why guess.. someone has to have been on a ship lately!!

I am pretty sure there has to be SOMEONE who has purchased the package on a recent RCI sailing that can confirm if they are included or not.

Not to be obvious, but frozen drinks are in the picture of the package..

Also everything I have read says the 12 limit is on wine.

I could be wrong, but why guess.. someone has to have been on a ship lately!!

All frozen drinks (one in our party made sure to try a bunch of them) were included on our Vision sailing two weeks ago.

So a piña colada is $12.00. These are basically the bars well drinks. 12.00 is a premium price. So is this forcing people to buy the drink package?

Don't get me wrong I like the drink package but I have been cruising X and NCL. Can you get a premium drink on Royal so like a Molecular bar drink?

All frozen drinks (one in our party made sure to try a bunch of them) were included on our Vision sailing two weeks ago.

Thanks for clarifying!!

We are on the edge of purchasing this package also and this helps!!