My Cruise Manager is empty although I have 4 pending

crusinpsychRN

Not going to the trouble of reentering 12; especially if they don't stay put!:(

This has happened to our account a couple of times in the past. Always, when there's boarding passes to do or waiting on a cabin assignment. Usually back a few days later. But once, had to reenter the bookings anyways.

I just called because only 1 of my cruises was showing up. The rep talked to their web support and she said they're aware of it and trying to fix it. Both of my cruises are still accessible on Carnival's side of things and that's really what I was worried about!

I'm using Safari and it won't even let me add the second cruise to my cruise manager. I had to use Chrome to even access that booking. I can still see and enter all of the booking info for my first cruise in Safari but can't save or add any of them in Chrome, only able to access them.

All 6 of my bookings are gone too. Problem started yesterday.

Found this on their Facebook page, it's dated 7 hours ago - "Carnival Cruise Line - Hi Bonnie, it is a bug that they are working on. Hopefully it will be corrected soon. - Mischelle"

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

We have booked the Western Heritage & Snorkel Tour. Tried to go back to the website and look at it to answer some detail questions my son in law had: but shock, it's GONE. The excursion has totally disappeared off the page. It still shows on our cruise manager though. And, no, we aren't concerned about the money. That excursion has a 98% positive rating and there are 8 of us looking forward to it. Yikes!:eek: I pray it comes back on the Carnival excursions page. :confused:

Edited by clearwaters

I pity the people cruising in the near future who still need to print off their boarding pass etc :(

You can still "get to" your booking info, just have to use search, enter booking number, name, etc - brings it all right up.

So no problem being able to print, just a couple extra steps.

We have booked the Western Heritage & Snorkel Tour. Tried to go back to the website and look at it to answer some detail questions my son in law had: but shock, it's GONE. The excursion has totally disappeared off the page. It still shows on our cruise manager though. And, no, we aren't concerned about the money. That excursion has a 98% positive rating and there are 8 of us looking forward to it. Yikes!:eek: I pray it comes back on the Carnival excursions page. :confused:

Go to Carnival home page, select "Explore". Then select "Destinations" in drop down menu.

Pick your region, scroll down, pick your port.

Scroll down, select "View all shore excursions"

These things are not gone off the Carnival website, they are just not linked to your log in any more.

Edited by lizardhowson