Daily Schedule/Itenirary For Carnival Paradise

RealLilSwole

First, sorry if this is a redundant question. But I've searched the boards and can't find the daily schedule they leave in your room on cruise days. Does anyone have scanned copies of daily schedules for Carnival Paradise, Tampa to Cozumel? I understand that the days of schedule can change. Thanks in advance.

If you send me your email, I will email you scanned fun times from the 5 day cruise that she does. It does not go to Cozumel, but will give you an idea of what they do.

I am going on her in a little under 2 weeks for the cozumel trip if you want to wait.

Thanks

The Paradise DOES in fact go to Cozumel on both the 4 and 5 day cruises. I've got them in jpg format, but the files are big.

You are right, but on our cruise there was a medical emergency on they way to Cozumel and we went back for a second say in Grand Cayman.

When i emailed them, i remembered. Fun cruise!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You are right, but on our cruise there was a medical emergency on they way to Cozumel and we went back for a second say in Grand Cayman.

When i emailed them, i remembered. Fun cruise!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We must've been on the same August 2015 cruise because that happened to us too.

If you send me your email, I will email you scanned fun times from the 5 day cruise that she does. It does not go to Cozumel, but will give you an idea of what they do.

I am going on her in a little under 2 weeks for the cozumel trip if you want to wait.

Thanks

"Hijacking" this thread to say hi to a fellow Jaycee :) I so wish I was going on the Paradise cruise with everyone, but alas, work takes precedence. Enjoy!