Way To Go Tours -City/Rum Tour

doublej

There was a group of us that did it back in December of last year. We were on an air conditioned bus, about 18 of us, Delroy was our tour guide, he was very informative, we had the real Belizean feel going with them! I talked to people who booked through the Cruise Ship and they saw way less and paid more.

There was a group of us that did it back in December of last year. We were on an air conditioned bus, about 18 of us, Delroy was our tour guide, he was very informative, we had the real Belizean feel going with them! I talked to people who booked through the Cruise Ship and they saw way less and paid more.

Thanks for the info. They responded very quickly to my questions about the tour. I think we're going to use them. I didn't want to do a "water related" excursion but hoped to do a bit more than just walking around the pier shops. We'll still have plenty of time for a stop at the Wet Lizard for a bit before catching the tenders back to the ship.

Has anyone used Way To Go Tours Belize for the City Highlights and Rum Stop Tour? It's a short tour and inexpensive. I was wondering if anyone had any information or a review.

Yes. We were there last Thursday and I highly recommend using them.