Noise issues in an Enchantment Deck 4 OV near centrum?

I had a stateroom in that location. I remember wondering if I was hearing some sort of music late at night or if I was imagining it (it was almost indiscernable). It turned out that it was music from Boleros. It certainly wasnt enough to keep me from sleeping.

One issue I`ve had on a few of my cruises where I was on a low deck like that.....the toilet in the stateroom stunk like raw sewage. I wonder if gravity pulls the sludge lower, because I`ve never had this problem except when staying deck 5 or lower. I suggest (just in case) that you bring a small can of room deodorizer.

Sue & I have cruised on Enchantment 10 times, Four cabins on Deck 4 close to the Centrum. Noise never bothered us. Two of the cruises covered New Years Eve. We cruised with friends and they were not bothered by noise either.

2015 04 13 4584 4th from Centrum

2014 12 29 4590 Adjacent to the Centrum

2014 10 10 4590 Adjacent to the Centrum

2013 12 30 4084 4th from Centrum

Dennis & Sue

Was in the same location two years ago. Neither my wife or myself noticed anything - and my wife's a light sleeper.

That being said, we were probably out in the party not in the room trying to sleep through it. :)

We always book a cabin right inside the doors by the R Bar which is below Bolaros and we love it. Zero noise from the Centrum or anywhere else. We have 5 Enchantment cruises booked in cabins in that area for this year.