Princess Juneau Evening Whale Quest

fredmertz

Does anyone know which operator runs the Princess Evening Whale Quest in Juneau and any reviews?

I would like to use Harv & Marv's but think we could be cutting it close to make a 4:20 departure when we are scheduled to get back from Helicopter Dog Sledding at 3:30.

The Princess evening tour does not depart until 5pm.

Thanks!

Does anyone know which operator runs the Princess Evening Whale Quest in Juneau and any reviews?

I would like to use Harv & Marv's but think we could be cutting it close to make a 4:20 departure when we are scheduled to get back from Helicopter Dog Sledding at 3:30.

The Princess evening tour does not depart until 5pm.

I'd guess that Allen Marine operates JNU-620, as it's a catamaran with 110 passenger capacity. 50 minutes between tours is probably sufficient; the helicopter tours tend to run pretty well on time. You probably won't have time to return aboard the cruise ship and re-exit though, unless the reboard line appears to be short and moving well.