Transportation from MIA or FLL

CruisingBuzzMan

Does MSC offer transportation to and from these airports?

I am driving in but my sister and her friend are flying in. I would pick them up and drop them off but due to an incident we had this past Oct I am thinking it would be better for them to take transportation from and to the airport. If MSC does offer this, how do you arrange it? Any info will be most helpful.

If flying into Fort Lauderdale, I would recommend SAS Transportation. We've used them three times, most recently yesterday. They charge $15 per person to and from the Port of Miami and the Fort Lauderdale airport. ridesas.com is their website to make a reservation.

For Miami, the taxi's offer a one-way flat fare. From Miami airport to the Port of Miami it was $27 for the cab (not per person). And if you pay cash, they give a 10% discount. We did this on March 19th at the beginning of our cruise.

It's rare that we use cruise line transfers. The alternatives are many.

Edited by NCMtnBoys

Does MSC offer transportation to and from these airports?

I am driving in but my sister and her friend are flying in. I would pick them up and drop them off but due to an incident we had this past Oct I am thinking it would be better for them to take transportation from and to the airport. If MSC does offer this, how do you arrange it? Any info will be most helpful.

If flying in to FLL take QLS or SAS to the pier $15pp. Make reservations on line .