Fun Shops - Teen Pack and Family Beach Pack

erinmarie424

Thanks!! I had been looking at a couple of those and the price was great! I couldn't decide between the teen pack or family pack and the price for both was less than originally for just one! Now just keeping an eye out for the seuss at sea stuff I want. They don't sell just the plush anymore :confused:

Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered the family fun pack ($10) for my brother's cabin and then the teen pack ($10) and rainbow hoodie ($20) for my niece's birthday present.

Lot's of great deals!

I'll wait to order our soda and water since they aren't on sale.

Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered the family fun pack ($10) for my brother's cabin and then the teen pack ($10) and rainbow hoodie ($20) for my niece's birthday present.

Lot's of great deals!

I'll wait to order our soda and water since they aren't on sale.

I've never seen the soda on sale and the water just went up $1. I don't think they are going to drop that any lower. Or the water options that are a little more. These other deals are great. I just ordered flip flops! Thanks again OP. Very nice of you to share. I love helpful threads.

Wow. Some good deals on there. They must be clearing out some stock.

That was my thought too. It has been reported that there is a new vendor in the fun shops. It is quite possible Carnival is attempting to clear out some discontinued items. I notice some of the T-shirts were limited in sizes.

No matter, thank you OP for sharing and let the bargain shopping begin!

My cruise is not until November , anyone have any experience with ordering this far out. Just wondering if things may be out of stock by that time

Thanks

Mine's in October and from Barcelona, which isn't a standard homeport, so I am wondering the same thing... I only ordered the ornament set. My guess would be that they have stuff sent to the ports based on passenger numbers and actual preorders. (i.e. just as they'll have the promenade shops filled with Carnival logo gear, shirts, games, etc.)

My cruise is not until November , anyone have any experience with ordering this far out. Just wondering if things may be out of stock by that time

Thanks

I ordered the "boy" backpacks for my grandsons as well as the teen one for another grandson for a March cruise - the boy ones were discontinued - and were not substituted with anything else - we got a voucher for on board shopping for $25 for each boy - but there wasn't any similar substitute on board the ship - so we used it for build a bear.

Thanks for posting. Last year I bought the sail away package for half price and it was great. We loved the lighter weight towels and my husband uses the bag as a gym bag now.

I think what's what we got last year - tote, Two tshirts, two visors, two towels, bottle of champagne, and two champagne flutes. Also $10 photo cash and $25 cruise cash all for only $85. I felt like I was robbing them! They went fast - gone within a day or two after in ordered it.

Today I ordered the flip flops and sweatjackets for my friend and I to have in the room when we board. Her sweatshirt will have a note that says "zip it, zip it good" lol. Then the Christmas ornaments will arrive the next day with a note that says "bet you thought the surprises were done!"

I put a different note on every item. I'm sure they think I'm crazy!