Celebrity Documents / Tickets

unlimited

Oh heather how right you are!.

After getting that nice package form HAL for prevous cruises I was really disapointed in the package from Celebrity..There wasn"t alot of substance.

But hey I guess thats how the indusrty is evolving:D

We just recently received the most impressive doc set we've ever had. This one came from Viking Cruises. Nifty box with magnetic closure, a pair of real red leather bag tags, booklets for each person about all of the specifics, itinerary, etc., a custom 100+ page travel guide book covering the whole area of the cruise (again, 1 for each person), and a couple of really nice Gortex? pouches w/straps with tons of space to carry docs, maps and whatever else during the cruise.

We just recently received the most impressive doc set we've ever had. This one came from Viking Cruises. Nifty box with magnetic closure, a pair of real red leather bag tags, booklets for each person about all of the specifics, itinerary, etc., a custom 100+ page travel guide book covering the whole area of the cruise (again, 1 for each person), and a couple of really nice Gortex? pouches w/straps with tons of space to carry docs, maps and whatever else during the cruise.

Wow!!! I have to plead stupidity as I'm not familiar with Viking Cruises. Where do they cruise? (Not that I would choose them just for their docs, but it does say something about the line:) )

Wow!!! I have to plead stupidity as I'm not familiar with Viking Cruises. Where do they cruise? (Not that I would choose them just for their docs, but it does say something about the line:) )
They do river cruises with 150 pax boats. China, Eastern and Western Europe, Russia and Ukraine. They've got 16 ships.

http://www.vikingrivers.com/

I just wanted to clarify for anyone who had questions about the xpress pass. I talked to X and they confirmed that the pass is absolutely NOT required, it is only a convenience. It is important that you fill out your immigration info (or call them if you do not have a computer), but that is all.

T

I just wanted to clarify for anyone who had questions about the xpress pass. I talked to X and they confirmed that the pass is absolutely NOT required, it is only a convenience. It is important that you fill out your immigration info (or call them if you do not have a computer), but that is all.

T

I'm Glad you finally got the correct answer

Archived