On ANTHEM 3/27, lazy notes and quickies

Just a not, not related to the texting, but if you have the Wifi "1 Device" package just remember that it is "1 Device at a time.

When I am done with my tablet for news, email, etc., you go to logout.com and it says "logged off." My wife then picks up her iPhone, taps Safari (or Google or any similar) and up comes the Royal 'sign in. Just put your code in (only required once, it remembers your tablet and iphone after the 1st login) and she FACE TIMES with our son and grand kids 4YO and 2YO in Southern California. When she is done, she goes to logout.com and she is off and I can use my tablet again.

Very handy.

I'm just off the Anthem too and had an interesting experience with the WIFI. I got the 1 device package, but I had my iPhone and iPad with me. The first day I was on the iPhone reading using my Kindle app after having signed in to the WIFI. At that point I hadn't used my iPad at all but had it on the desk plugged in.

All of a sudden I got a push notification about some news story on my iPhone - and at the same time got the same notification on my iPad. I went to the iPad and sure enough it was signed on to the WIFI, without me ever logging in. I'm not sure why, but I had WIFI on both devices for the whole cruise, at the same time!

I'm just off the Anthem too and had an interesting experience with the WIFI. I got the 1 device package, but I had my iPhone and iPad with me. The first day I was on the iPhone reading using my Kindle app after having signed in to the WIFI. At that point I hadn't used my iPad at all but had it on the desk plugged in.

All of a sudden I got a push notification about some news story on my iPhone - and at the same time got the same notification on my iPad. I went to the iPad and sure enough it was signed on to the WIFI, without me ever logging in. I'm not sure why, but I had WIFI on both devices for the whole cruise, at the same time!

You know, that is interesting.

Sometimes, when login to a separate device, it connected and stayed connected.

Other times, it would log me off; I would then go to the other device and logoff.com and then it would work.

Again, interesting.

Also, we thought the wifi was GREAT 'most of the time. At port, when still and motionless, is had some issues. Rough seas, clouds, no problem.

Hours of face time with family and little grandkids.

***Off topic, having the Bayonne Bridge down on return was brutal for leaving; wonder if those getting on the next cruise all made it.

There was a small sign next to the register stating they were selling a few Ben and Jerry ice creams.

Thanks, thought I was going craz! It's been basically 14 nights now so I wouldn't have been suprised if I remembered incorrectly.