Driving Range in Bermuda

MotherofTrips

Google had nothing for Imogene driving range in Bermuda, but there is a driving range at the Bermuda Golf Academy. Here is the homepage and Facebook page.

You could get there by route #7 or #8 bus from the Dockyard (or Hamilton). The bus stop is about .1 mile from BGA. A taxi would be an option from the Dockyard (but an expensive one from Hamilton).

Google had only one hit for Bermuda driving range.

SBtS

Google had nothing for Imogene driving range in Bermuda, but there is a driving range at the Bermuda Golf Academy. Here is the homepage and Facebook page.

You could get there by route #7 or #8 bus from the Dockyard (or Hamilton). The bus stop is about .1 mile from BGA. A taxi would be an option from the Dockyard (but an expensive one from Hamilton).

Google had only one hit for Bermuda driving range.

SBtS

Thank you. I had a typo. It was suppose to say is there any driving range..... Sorry for the confusion

Thank you. I had a typo. It was suppose to say is there any driving range..... Sorry for the confusion

FYI, you can Edit your post for about 10 minutes after the original post is submitted. There will be a 4th icon at the bottom right of your post which will allow you to go back and Edit.

SBtS

Yes. There is a driving range at the Bermuda Golf Academy. I found that by googling. Some of the courses might have driving ranges too. Google Port Royal and Belmont. Port Royal does...

Edited by Charles4515