Freedom 3/20, review w/ kids and pics

Ahhh, this makes so much more sense. I was picturing it hanging in my living room.

As far as the talent show goes, I loved every second and was so proud of those kids! I do mean terrible as in hilariously cute and amature. (if that makes sense?)

Glad to help you comprehend the dog picture sale. I was glad DH struck up a conversation with them so I could understand it as well!

I get the terrible comment more now, thank you.

Those three Irish dancers were amazing! My kid was the one that danced to Uptown Funk (the choreography makes so much more sense when he dances with the other boy in his dance company LOL), and he ended up wishing he'd brought his Irish shoes, too!

Glad to help you comprehend the dog picture sale. I was glad DH struck up a conversation with them so I could understand it as well!

I get the terrible comment more now, thank you.

Those three Irish dancers were amazing! My kid was the one that danced to Uptown Funk (the choreography makes so much more sense when he dances with the other boy in his dance company LOL), and he ended up wishing he'd brought his Irish shoes, too!

He did great! I was blown away by his confidence. That's also my daughter's favorite song and she was just vibrating with excitement while he danced. My daughter was the one that wanted to be a princess.

I am hoping that you can help refresh my memory. I seem to remember the dining room did not have any kids cup and/or cups with lids. Can you let me know whether this is still correct? I seem to recall being very worried about my son with a large water glass that was covered in condensation. Just wondering whether I should pack some Take & Toss cups.

I am hoping that you can help refresh my memory. I seem to remember the dining room did not have any kids cup and/or cups with lids. Can you let me know whether this is still correct? I seem to recall being very worried about my son with a large water glass that was covered in condensation. Just wondering whether I should pack some Take & Toss cups.

I'm not sure if they had any to offer. We brought one take and toss with us and just washed it out between uses. The coffee cups and lids in the promenade cafe were also great for my kids when we didn't ha e the take and toss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if they had any to offer. We brought one take and toss with us and just washed it out between uses. The coffee cups and lids in the promenade cafe were also great for my kids when we didn't ha e the take and toss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the response. I will go ahead and order some Take & Toss today. Even though my son is 5 and fine drinking out of an open cup, it is a bit of a different story when the glass is heavy and covered in condensation.

Also, thanks for the heads up about the coffee cups. Those may come in handy.