Ships in Port

toosaxykk

Does anyone know of a way to research what ships were in port YEARS ago. I am trying to compile a list for my cruise blog about all of the different ships we have seen in port and can only find lists of FUTURE cruises not past cruises. Thank you all so much for your help! :D

Does anyone know of a way to research what ships were in port YEARS ago. I am trying to compile a list for my cruise blog about all of the different ships we have seen in port and can only find lists of FUTURE cruises not past cruises. Thank you all so much for your help! :D

There is an app which I will type below that allows you to go back and list all previous cruises. I went as far back as "2001" and forward to find my cruises. It's a pretty cool place to look at and keep track of all previous trips along with the ports that were on that itinerary. But it has a picture of a ship on the icon and is called ship space mate. It's nice to have it on a phone for easy access also. :)

There is an app which I will type below that allows you to go back and list all previous cruises. I went as far back as "2001" and forward to find my cruises. It's a pretty cool place to look at and keep track of all previous trips along with the ports that were on that itinerary. But it has a picture of a ship on the icon and is called ship space mate. It's nice to have it on a phone for easy access also. :)

I use Ship Mate app, its on ios and android, and they go back really far and you can see every cruise line. Is that the app your talking about?