Breeze Platinum Gift

jayman31

supposed to be going to some sort of packing cube' date=' they are on other ships already[/quote']

yes that is what I am hearing and I would much rather the duffle...first platinum cruise and looking forward to it :)

yes that is what I am hearing and I would much rather the duffle...first platinum cruise and looking forward to it :)

Understand and as someone else said see if you can swap at guest services.

We already have two duffles so would like something different on our next cruise or we would give to a new cruiser friend on the ship.

A duffle bag is just that, a duffle bag. Last cruise I used mine for our wine and a few other small items. I don't have a pic of the packing cubes but if you Google packing cubes there are lots of pics. They are a set of two, one large and one medium. My daughter and I each got a set on the Sunshine earlier this month. They are very nice. The only bad thing is my daughter took both sets, lol.

We just got off the Breeze on Sunday. The gift was the packing cube.

Thanks for the update....guess one of us will be checking at Guest Services to see if they have any duffle bags left over....

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Breeze this past Sunday and thankfully, no trip required to Guest Services, we both got the duffle bag...they sure helped on the way home as we had lots of extra stuff to bring back...too much shopping :eek:

I think it depends on what your room steward has left to distribute, as I saw a stack sitting on the cart of our room steward's, since others on the Breeze have said they received the new packing cubes

Edited by jayman31