Valor Fun Times 8 Day Eastern out of Orlando

Hello fellow cruisers! I am looking at an 8 day Eastern Caribbean out of Orlando. (Ports would be St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Grand Turk) I was hoping someone had a Fun Times for this so I could get an idea of how our days would look. I am also trying to decide whether to do early or late dinning. I checked a few other places on the internet, but all I can get to come up are Fun Times from 2011 and earlier.

Thank you in advance for any help. :)

Hello fellow cruisers! I am looking at an 8 day Eastern Caribbean out of Orlando. (Ports would be St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Grand Turk) I was hoping someone had a Fun Times for this so I could get an idea of how our days would look. I am also trying to decide whether to do early or late dinning. I checked a few other places on the internet, but all I can get to come up are Fun Times from 2011 and earlier.

Look at the above ships. Click on Valor and keep going until ONE has the FunTimes. Best way to find them. You might have to scan some reviews but they are usually interesting..............They are there. Keep Looking. USE Search engine too.

The current Valor itinerary has some variation in ports. In fact it is a 7 day cruise and goes to Amber Cove and St Thomas instead of St Martin and St Kitts. She will start the 8 day cruise in June and after the 2.0 refit.

When do you cruise. I'm booked for 9/17.

Edited by Hobbsey

You will love all these ports. In St. Maarten, we really enjoyed going to Maho Beach and watching the planes come in. Husband was even the first on the fence when a plane was ready to take off. St. Kitts we did an island tour with Royston. Look him up on here and trip advisor. Can not go wrong with him for a nice island tour. Puerto Rico is very pretty. We just walked around Old San Juan, went to the forts, and shopped a little. Grand Turk is very nice and the port is nice. Our first 2 times there we just stayed in port. We leave on June 4th, and this time to GT we are renting a golf cart to explore the island. Good luck, and I really don't think you can go wrong with these ports.

I've been looking for Fun Times for the 8 day eastern as well. We are cruising in July and want to do some pre-planning/budgeting. Let me know if you have any success finding them.

Once again, there aren't any. The ship has not run that itinerary yet. Not u til June.

They sound great! If we go to Maho to watch the planes, would we have time to go over to Orient to enjoy the beach and let the kids play? If not, I was looking at Mullet Bay. It looks close to Maho.

I am not sure about the time frame. We were on an island tour of both the French and Dutch sides and Maho was a stop. You mentioned kids and Orient beach, just remember, Orient is a clothing optional beach.

• 1 month later...

Ship leaves out of Port Canaveral and the iteniary should be on your booking. It will tell you times in port and at sea. Although they aren't always perfect to those set times they are pretty close as things do happen to slow a ship or speed up (captain with a heavy foot) lol Orient Beach is clothing optional and the last time we were there half the beach was still under construction from the hurricane that came through. Plus there was alot of hounding on the beach which drove us away and that has always been our fav beach. Those business might be done by now and open. Our last visit was in March.

8-day*round-trip to*Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FLfrom Port Canaveral Fri Jun 17 04:00pm (Port Canaveral, departing), Mon Jun 20 09:00am to 06:00pm (Philipsburg), Tue Jun 21 07:00am to 05:00pm (Basseterre), Wed Jun 22 07:00am to 02:00pm (San Juan), Thu Jun 23 09:30am to 05:30pm (Grand Turk), Sat Jun 25 08:00am (Port Canaveral, arrive)

My wife and I are also booked on the June 17 - June 25 Eastern cruise on the Valor. We are REALLY looking forward to our cruise to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary. We are a little nervous as this is only our second cruise and our last cruise was for our 15th anniversary. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know. We did upgrade to a balcony room yet have read mixed reviews of cabin 6251 for noise issues. If anyone has any cabin feedback or post dry dock feedback it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the heads up about clothing optional. :eek: I think we might stick with Mullet Bay, and I heard that going to watch the planes is a short walk from there.

The information you received is not exactly accurate. There is a portion of Orient Beach that is clothing optional, but there is a family side also. It's separated by a rock wall, and you don't see the other side unless you want to walk over there by the rocks. You would be fine with your kids on the family side.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try searching again.

We are looking at the 8 day in July. We have never been to any of these ports before, so we are really looking forward to it.

we are going on the same cruise july

8th!

Edited by seaforrhea

We're looking to book this for 9/30...have been on the Valor before so wil be fun to see the changes. Also, did this exact itinerary last Oct on the Breeze. Have been to this ports multiple times just trying to decide on the Valor or Glory