Wait times on Oasis

Will be cruising with 2 teen boys on may 28th. Does anyone have any idea on wait times for things like bball court, rock wall, zip line, skydive simulator, mini golf and any other fun activities? Obviously this would vary, but are any so popular that lines are always 30 min or more? Or can you make appointments? Or just avoid certain times?

I would advise your kids to go to the rockwall and zip line early when opening and there was hardly ever a wait.

Oasis doesn't have an Ifly, only quantum class ships.

Basketball court was pretty much always wide open unless they were having a scheduled game or soccer or dodge ball or basketball that they would probably enjoy.

Same with mini-golf, usually easy to walk up.

The only thing that might have a 30 minute wait is the flowrider and the zip line in the afternoon and sometimes the rockwall .

I've found the further you get into the cruise the longer the lines get in the afternoon on those last days as people want to at least "try it" before their cruise is over.

Good luck!

Steve

Edited by stevekc

I can tell you there is virtually no wait for mini golf. There is no skydive simulator. Rock wall was not muchofa wait maybe 5-10 minutes. Did not notice the other activities.