Has anyone gone scuba diving w/ tanks in nassau?

spotter27

Shame on you for not logging your dive(just kidding). Your C-Card is all you will need. I actually was scheduled to dive Nassau while on the Carnival Fantasy, but my excursion(and just about every excursion) was canceled due to the rough seas from the approaching Hurricane Earl.

That was the last time I booked a dive through Carnival. Almost all dive shops in ports will have packages for cruisers for a lot less that Carnival's prices. One of my favorite dive shops is in Belize and its called Sea Sports Belize. I highly recommend them.

Make copies of your C-Card and it would even be a good idea to send a copy to the dive shop you book though.

Also don't forget your DAN Dive Insurance(sorry that's the Dive Master in me talking),in addition I always buy my my travel insurance for the cruise though DAN rather than through carnival.

Happy Diving.

Yes OP lots of people have done this- clearly not with their personally owned tanks. When was the last time you dived state-side that you actually had to bring your dive logs with you? I will bet never. Guess what- folks in the Caribbean aren't idiots about diving either. Just saying....

They will ask you when your last dive was and how many dives you have. Depending on your answer, they may either decline to take you (not likely), try and charge you more for a DM to babysit you (probably, but you can fight it) or just pay a little bit closer attention to you.