Princess Website

ronandannette

:confused: Is it impossible to compare and price Princess cruises directly on-line without having to call their agents? We are trying to decide between the Sapphire Princess and RCI's Radience of the Seas for the Spring '06 Pacific Coast repo route.

Most other cruise lines' websites (even the terrible NCL one) will let you view itineraries, sail dates and cabin availability/price, but I'm just not seeing how to do this on princess.com. I'm currently doing the research on a discount web-broker site, but I always prefer to double-check with the cruise line too. Can anybody help?

P.S. If anyone can help me compare these two ships head to head I'd also really appreciate that. (Have sailed RCI and NCL, never Princess).

Thanks,

Annette

You have to call Princess, or your favorite travel agent. Princess does not have online booking, or pricing, except for occasional pricing on specials.

I haven't been on either of those ships, though I have been on both lines. I think the product is pretty similar........but we prefer Princess. Everyone has their own preferences.

Have a great cruise, whichever you do!

No they do not have a priceing structure on their site. However you can go to an online agecny and punch in both these ships and cruises and get a comparison there. We are not allowed to post agency names on this board but you can find them easily enough. Good Luck

Cori

Archived