How close to you cruise did you buy FTTF

We booked both our cruises in January and only our November one had FTTF available. Our July one has been sold out since then. I do check it though, usually once/day, or when I remember. Our agent told us that they do sometimes release more or people cancel, etc...

Just keep checking the website, and I would suggest early in the morning, as it seems that many are released then. However, my husband snagged FTTF one afternoon on his lunch break.

It's kind of like the lottery. Hey, you never know! ;)

Edited by Fern Crest

Out of last 4 cruises we were able to purchase 3 of the FTTF within 2 weeks of booking, so about 8 months to 1 yr out. Interesting after looking back, those 3 were purchased between 5:30 AM and 6:30 AM on a weekday. When looking for FTTF I get up early, get my coffee and get on the computer before getting ready for work. I check probably 3 or 4 times during that early morning hour and it has worked obviously.

The 4th FTTF was purchased about 2 months from sailing but the cruise was booked about 8 months out. But again, it was early morning when I finally saw it available.

Keep at it, it will happen :).

do you know if FTTF gives you priority at guest services? We are traveling with others next door to our room and want partition taken out. It is sold out but I will keep checking if it will up our chances of getting balcony opened up.

do you know if FTTF gives you priority at guest services? We are traveling with others next door to our room and want partition taken out. It is sold out but I will keep checking if it will up our chances of getting balcony opened up.

You can request this ahead of time. Talk to your PVP and they will put a note on your reservation. We travel with our adult kids, and have this done every time.

However, ask as soon as possible. They limit the number of balcony partitions that they will remove, for some reason that I could never seem to find.

Yes. This is one of the better perks especially if your on a full cruise like we were last year.

Don't worry it's a waste of $$$. Like a person stated today they got there luggage after dinner with FTTF.

Yes, but most get their luggage as promised. And if it is such a waste of money, why does it sell out for just about every cruise ?

I purchased mine last week for my June 9 sailing on Conquest. It wasn't available when we booked but I jumped on it when I found it, our assigned boarding time was initially 130pm, we're now in the 11am group.

You should be aware the times are check-in times, not boarding times.

With FTTF, you may arrive to check-in as early as you wish.

Then when the ship is cleared for boarding, FTTF goes after wedding parties, Platinums, Diamonds, Suites ..

Last year I was able to get a FTTF a couple of days after the final payment date, maybe 70 days out. This year, I was able to secure one for my July cruise about 110 days out. It was early evening when I found it available, earlier that same day it wasn't available.

Just keep checking, they could pop up anytime.