Gem Party of 10 - Dining Reservations

wezie

We were just off the Jade last week as one of three families travelling together, totaling 4 rooms (6 adults 7 kids). One of the families called up and was able to get our bookings linked by providing our rooms, names and reservation numbers. She was then able to book for all of us by phone under her name. This worked well for the meals where the 6 adults were eating together while the 7 children were in Splash Academy but it was a challenge for the meal where we wanted all 13 booked together since they only pre-book a certain percentage of reservations. Granted, we did not try booking as early as possible; it was about a month and a half prior to sailing. We ended up making that large reservation as soon as we boarded the ship. So yes pre-booking a large party is possible over the phone but the availability of reservations is limited.

There are 8 of us traveling together on the Escape and I was able to call and make reservations for the restaraunts we are interested in. We were not able to get some of the times and days we wanted but were bale to make reservations none the less.

There are 8 of us traveling together on the Escape and I was able to call and make reservations for the restaraunts we are interested in. We were not able to get some of the times and days we wanted but were bale to make reservations none the less.

Did you call or make the reservations on line? Did you have to make them 90 days in advance?

Hi. I had the same question about booking a large group for dinner. There are 16 of us in our family and we all wanted to eat together. And we have 2 wheelchairs and a 5 year old in our group so I knew that would be additional planning.

I called NCL and they asked me to email SpecialEventsGem@ncl.com and request where and when we wanted to eat. I did this maybe about a month ago and was able to get everywhere except Teppanyaki. They said they cannot guarantee tables side by side, but we would definitely be able to get 2 tables next to each other that sit 8 ppl each.

I got a quick response also from Special Events, maybe a day or two.

Hope that helps.

And this was for the April 30th sailing.

Edited by SewManyStitches