Christmas decorations?

gumballz

Depends on the ship....but most of them begin decorating the cruise AFTER Thanksgiving. From what I have read, they get them up pretty quickly and they are supposed to be really beautiful and yes they decorate most of the ship. I can't wait. We leave Nov 26 so they will be decorating while we are onboard.

We did a cruise the first week of December - if I remember we sailed about December 3rd and decorations were not up. Ship was being decorated as we departed. We've cruised twice at Christmas - both times sailing about December 18 - 20th, and ships were decorated by then. Don't think you can count on decorations being up for your early December sailing.

What a great bonus for our Dec. 18th cruise! Thanks for the heads up....

Great, now ANOTHER thing to look forward to on the cruise. Like getting through October, November and half of December weren't going to be hard enough already!!

:-(

Maybe this is something to add to the "Why I won't cruise with RCCL again" thread. They make it TOO HARD TO WAIT FOR THE CRUISE!!

Archived