Cabins on Deck 11 across from the Studio Lounge

tvana

Has anyone ever stayed in a Cabin on Deck 11 on the Norwegian Escape across from the Studio Lounge.. and if so was it noisy with the people coming and going ?

Edited by tvana

Has anyone ever stayed in a Cabin on Deck 11 on the Norwegian Escape across from the Studio Lounge.. and if so was it noisy with the people coming and going ?

You may also want to ask in the NCL forum where they may be more folks with direct experience to see your question:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

I just returned from a cruise on The Escape. I was on deck 12 but the Studio Lounge was right down the stairs from me. Don't even give that a thought....it is usually empty. I was also in a Cabin on the same floor as the Studio Lounge on The Epic.....no noise whatsoever. The only time I saw people in the Lounge was at breakfast....they have fruit, cereal, Danish and rolls...all types of coffee (Latte's, Cappuccino, plus American and Decaf....but only about three people there. Hope this helped. Diana