Best place to watch for last minute cruises

bippytrip

Hello. It's Been A While. We Are Thinking Of Booking The Pride July 10, 2016. We have To Wait Because Of Scheduling Conflicts. We Would Be Prepared To Go On A Whim (2-3 Weeks Notice). Anyone Have The Best Place To Watch For The Best Last Minute Deals In The Event We Choose To Go On This Cruise? Just Looking For The Best Last Minute Price If We Can Pull It Off. Thanks.

this will be tough to do and remain within the cruise critic guidelines.

we are not permitted to name travel agents or similar websites!

someone will probably get creative to work around it, but still.....

google might be your friend here

We only have 4 cruises so far, and are leaving in am on the Sunshine, get yourself a Carnival Personal Vacation Planners (PVP) , i get with ours every cruise since day 1, she calls and emails, if we have any questions, she always answers, she always calls the day before our cruise just to make sure everything is good. When we book a cruise, i call her, i get on computer and we book room, obc, floor, room type, gratuities, and i do a phone transaction on card with her ... i would tell you her name but that is not allowed here .. i got a warning about that before ... but, she handles everything and i am sure, if you are looking for last minute deals, this is the way to go :)

Thanks. As Mentioned It Has Been A Long Time Since I Posted. I Don't Want To Break Any Rules But Sure Appreciate Any Help.

This is off topic, but I have to ask - why are you capitalizing every word? It's hard to read, but I'm sure you have a reason for it, and I'm just curious?

thanks,

KC

This is off topic, but I have to ask - why are you capitalizing every word? It's hard to read, but I'm sure you have a reason for it, and I'm just curious?

thanks,

KC

Sorry But My Android Phone Does This By Default. I Have No Idea How To Turn That Option Off. It Only Does It On Certain Sites And This Is One Of Them. As For A Pvp, I Checked With Him And His Prices Were The Same As The Website (Actually $60 More For A Balcony?). I Plan On Checking Back With Him. Thanks For All The Replies.

Sorry But My Android Phone Does This By Default. I Have No Idea How To Turn That Option Off. It Only Does It On Certain Sites And This Is One Of Them. As For A Pvp, I Checked With Him And His Prices Were The Same As The Website (Actually $60 More For A Balcony?). I Plan On Checking Back With Him. Thanks For All The Replies.

Price via pvp will always be the same as currently shown on website.

Hello. It's Been A While. We Are Thinking Of Booking The Pride July 10, 2016. We have To Wait Because Of Scheduling Conflicts. We Would Be Prepared To Go On A Whim (2-3 Weeks Notice). Anyone Have The Best Place To Watch For The Best Last Minute Deals In The Event We Choose To Go On This Cruise? Just Looking For The Best Last Minute Price If We Can Pull It Off. Thanks.

Just keep looking daily.

thanks,

KC

I wasn't paying attention to the name on OPs 2nd post and thought that some one was trying to sneak in the name of a website or Travel Agent with the capital letters of each word. ;)

Carnival is already showing Pack and Go rates on their website for Pride for July 17, 24, and 31. The rates are not that good, but with July being peak season, you likely won't get a very good deal by waiting. Carnival has changed it's strategy and doesn't discount much last minute anymore like they used to.

Edited by winddawn

Carnival is already showing Pack and Go rates on their website for Pride for July 17, 24, and 31. The rates are not that good, but with July being peak season, you likely won't get a very good deal by waiting. Carnival has changed it's strategy and doesn't discount much last minute anymore like they used to.

They know parents with young children are kind of a captive audience for cruising in the summer months and price accordingly.

They know parents with young children are kind of a captive audience for cruising in the summer months and price accordingly.

Yeah That Makes Sense. Maybe We Will Look More Into The Fall When Our Schedule Will Be More Flexible. Maybe The Prices Will Be Better Then. Thanks.