Valor - 4 person cabin upgrades, options and pricing

Hi - we have a 4 person porthole cabin booked for August 27 and we booked early saver. We have teens with us but this is our third cruise together - previous in a balcony and in a 4J accessible. It looks like things have started to move a little and I can move to a 4 person ocean view to similar to what I paid or I could pay more for balcony etc. We have crazy expenses this trip due to exchange rate. Just looking for cabin suggestions and if I move now, I am still considered early saver for any other changes or moves right? I have always booked early saver but always kept our room.

Just as a update - I'd be looking at either the 4J obstructed view facing forward on 10 but I think it is under the weights in the gym. The 6K on 9 has a double sofa and I think the single sofa + pullman work better. We could also do a regular balcony on 6 (or higher if we want). Is there anything to know about the balconies which ones have things above them etc. For example our balcony on Liberty spa deck had no top so the people above could look down on us.

I would avoid those 4Js on deck 10, because of the gym above. Many people report noise from being below that. If the teens wouldn't mind the double pullout sofa, then that 6K would be totally awesome! Floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking the front of the ship. Those are very popular, and I would be surprised if they're not taken already.

If you want to go with a regular oceanview, I would recommend on deck 2, between the forward & midship elevators. Those are below either the lobby or dining room (below the dining room is the best spot possible). From the midship elevators to the aft elevators on deck 2, you would be below the noisy galley, so avoid that.

For a balcony, I would avoid deck 6. Some spots are okay, but many spots are above noisy spots on deck 5. Deck 7 is great, for having rooms both above & below, and it's centrally located. 2 decks up to lido, 2 decks down to entertainment. A deck 9 balcony puts you really close to the pools & buffets, but far away from the nighttime things. Deck 11 balconies will also be uncovered, just like Liberty, so people can look down on you.

You will remain Early Saver, even after upgrading, no matter what rate you're matching to. We had a 3-person porthole room for Dream under Early Saver, then upgraded to a deluxe oceanview for basically the same price, by matching to their More-the-merrier rate, but we remained Early Saver.

Well boy is 14 and girl is 16 so somehow I think two doubles will mean hubby and I switching. For balcony - any difference between deck 7 and 8 and front, middle back. Front of course makes it easier to use showers in the spa.

Deck 8 (middle-back) will be below public spaces of lido deck. Some spots might be fine (buffet area doesn't get much foot traffic overnight, but it can bother any afternoon naps). But being below the open deck spots can experience plenty of chair-scraping sounds throughout the day, and especially in the early mornings, and maybe late evenings. From the forward elevators on up, on deck 8, would be fine, because there are rooms both above & below. All of deck 7 has rooms both above & below, so those are all good.