Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico....1st timer TIPS?

I'll be on the Oasis departing to see on April 9th. Any particular tips for these three ports? I tried searching around here a bit, but I keep getting convoluted links that bring me back to the original post. Weird.

Any help would be much, much appreciated!

Labadee: there is a large beach BBQ Buffett at lunch time. It's included with the cruise because it's an RC island. The zipline is a waste of money. I love ziplines and was looking forward to this one as it is "the thing to do" in Labadee but it's honestly the worst one I have ever done.

Jamaica: Dunns River Falls is one the more recognized things to do there I guess. I loved it. Definitely fun to do at least once, but you must be steady on your feet in order to do it. You can pair that excursion with a lot of others.

Mexico: the ruins are the thing to do there but I can't advise you in them. It's not my type of thing so I haven't gone there

Labadee - steer clear of the artisan market unless you want to be pressured and haggled, possibly even tricked into buying knickknacks! The zip line is pretty fun but over quick. The bbq and beach are your best bet here

Falmouth: last time we were here we didn't get off the ship, too hungover ;)

Cozumel - there is a single highway that travels around the perimeter of the island which is beautiful and scenic. We rented a moped near the cruise port and went off on our own tour. Was really cool!

Hope that helps!

I'll be on the Oasis departing to see on April 9th. Any particular tips for these three ports? I tried searching around here a bit, but I keep getting convoluted links that bring me back to the original post. Weird.

Any help would be much, much appreciated!

Labadee, we stayed on the boat, we already had a generally poor opinion of the stop. Turned out to be a great idea, the pools were vacant, plenty of things on the ship were open and the flow riders had almost no lines.

in Jamaica we went to Dunn's river falls, crowded but a lot of fun, the guide was pretty useless but he didn't get in the way too much.

at Cozumel we went to Chankanaab and had a great time, snorkeling and tequila tasting.