Epic 4 day Jan. 10, 2017 not showing on NCL website

Kkate

Anyone heard why this cruise has been removed? It's the first leg of a B2B for me and I would hate to lose it. Have googled the ship and date to see if I could find a charter or reason but no luck. Any help appreciated.:)

Anyone heard why this cruise has been removed? It's the first leg of a B2B for me and I would hate to lose it. Have googled the ship and date to see if I could find a charter or reason but no luck. Any help appreciated.:)

We were booked on the Sun for a Mexican Riviera cruise this September. It disappeared from the schedule. A couple of weeks later, we got notice that it was cancelled and would replaced with a Panama Canal cruise. We're doing it, but not happy with how NCL handled it (as in, it took at least another two+ weeks before we could book the new cruise).

Based on this experience, I'd suggest contacting NCL ASAP. A four day cruise would be perfect for a charter. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's shocking that they did not notify you sooner, as this week has been chartered for quite some time now. I've seen notifications for well over a month now in a group I am a part of. I'll actually be on the Epic that week, participating in that charter. Sorry again that the communication was so poor on that.