Hilton - british colonial hilton nassau

BIG DADDY 4-L

Did it two weeks ago. Quick walk from the port. Nice enough beach. Decent food and drinks. So-so wifi (if you ask very, very nicely at the Front Desk when you check in, they might give you the password for free, rather than charge you $12 for it). 5 ships in port and there was plenty of room, even with us not getting there until about 12:30.

Has anyone just walked to the Hilton and asked for a day pass? I tried to book it online with resortforaday but they said it was sold out for the day. So curious if they sold day passes the day of?

if the 3rd party tour sites are sold out, it's likely that there are no same day passes available. They restrict the number of passes available each day so the guests of the hotel are not bothered by a large number of outsiders.

Thanks- I actually tried again today and was able to purchase day passes thru the resortforaday website. Woohoo Anyone have a menu of the food/drinks from pool bar?

I think I saw a menu on their website

debbie