What's wrong with the coffee?????

CaribbeanCrazy

I love coffee every morning, especially dunkin donuts brand. When I cruise I just give up coffee for the week. If you need something hot or the caffeine you can always have tea. What is the point of drinking something that just isn't good!

I wonder why Princess doesn't partner with a good coffee company like RCCL does with Seattle's best?

I've been on Princess twice, read the negative coffee comments and just don't see what the problem is. I like a good cuppa and fuss if it is too weak especially. Both times I have taken coffee packets with me and didn't use them at all because the coffee on Princess was, imho, just fine. We had no complaints.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ginak1112:

I love coffee every morning, especially dunkin donuts brand. When I cruise I just give up coffee for the week. If you need something hot or the caffeine you can always have tea. What is the point of drinking something that just isn't good!

I wonder why Princess doesn't partner with a good coffee company like RCCL does with Seattle's best?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ginak1112 I too am a Dunkin Donuts type of gal.

My only complaint regarding the cruise was the coffee. I make better at home and that is not so great either, but at least drinkable. To make coffee for 2500 folks you have to start with good coffee beans, HOT water and use either light cream or half and half for those who do not drink it black. I tried and tried every morning I would order coffee and every morning one sip and I was done. Drank tea. I don't go for the flavored coffees either. Just want my caffine and leave it at that. Will pack a small coffee maker or has anyone tried the coffee single you can buy at the supermarket and just get HOT water at the table.

I did write it on the comments card. But believe me, it won't stop me from cruisin - can't wait for the next one.

March 05 - Princess - Where or Where?

Grand Princess 4/4/04

I thought the coffee was pretty good. I like it nice and strong, and that it was.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;5;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

June 5th - Queen Mary 2 Westbound Transatlantic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

November 22nd - Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean

I have been on the Grand Princess 2 times. And I thought the coffe in the Horizon Court was terrible. I am a big coffee drinker. In the dining room it was better. And they have a place on the ship that sells, rolls, or stuff with coffee that you could take, and that coffee was good also. Dont know why the horizon court has lousy coffee. Thats my opinion. I hope the coffee on the CP is much better.

icon_razz.gif

Archived