Kids Patters needed for CB

S.S.Oceanlover

I posted this a while back. I copied it from the kids' patters from the Diamond Princess (Alaskan) cruise. Unfortunately, I did not save any kids' patter from our cruise to Eastern Caribbean on the Star. I think CB would have a similar Kids' Patter as most Princess ships doing the Caribbean itinerary. Basically, the activities were about the same, but the themes would be different for Alaskan, Mexican, and Caribbean cruises. For Alaskan cruises, the theme is winter, polar bear, icebergs, etc.... and for Caribbean cruises, it's summer, sand, beach, marine life. Also, movies shown on board are different from year to year.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=76416

BTW, I copied down the activities from first day to the last day. So t-shirt painting is usually done on the first day (2nd day of the cruise, not the embarkation day).

Just bear in mind that the age categories/division vary depending on the number of children on each sailing.

Kids clubs are open from 9am-12noon, 2pm-5pm, 7pm-10pm. It's essentially free babysitting during those hours. Well....not exactly free since we do pay for our kids to get on board. There is after-hour group babysitting. I think it may be from 10pm to midnight.

Archived