I complimented carnival

nascargirl1217

Last time we cruised, i wrote a letter to carnival to compliment them on their wonderful service. They in turn sent me a letter telling me to call them thirty days before our next trip and we would get a special gift. Does anyone know what this might be or has anyone received this letter before?

I sent an email directly to Bob Dickinson about a wonderful Carnival employee that set up our cruise. I was absolutely stunned that he emailed me back the very next day. I assumed I would get some sort of auto generated response, but was amazed at the content of his email back to me and that he actually looked up our booking number. I don't know if we will receive any gift or not, but I sure hope the employee that booked our cruise for us does!

We received a complimentary gift letter from Carnival which we used on our last cruise in February. When I called, they gave us a choice of a bottle of wine, fruit basket, chocolate ship and a couple of other things that I cant remember.

We wrote a complimentary letter back in 2001 and received a letter which I ultimately lost track of. When I booked a Carnival cruise last month, I mentioned it to my travel agent. Carnival had a record of it and sent a new copy to myself and my agent. Now that's good record keeping!:D

Last time we cruised, i wrote a letter to carnival to compliment them on their wonderful service. They in turn sent me a letter telling me to call them thirty days before our next trip and we would get a special gift. Does anyone know what this might be or has anyone received this letter before?

Bring the letter with you on your cruise...CYB

Archived