Craziest luggage tag questions

Hello-Kitty

I like the idea of the different-colored tape wrapped around the bag handles....harder to steal! I went on a HAL cruise over Christmas, 2001 (just a few months after 9/11), and had the greatest-looking American Flag luggage tag! Looked long and hard to find that thing! The last time I saw it was when I left my bag outside my cabin door on the last night. :mad:

i will have the biggest hugest balls!:eek:

Does anyone else find this humorous...or is it just me :D

I have red luggage which is becoming increasingly more popular. After we went to the big SEMA show in Las Vegas we found that we had so many extra lanyards for different automotive companies that I decided to adorn my luggage with them. If you're into the aftermarket automotive industry, you'll love my luggage! :p

Our luggage is 2 black rollons - large with nothing on 'em except luggage tags.

Easy to spot with everyone having decorated theirs, ours stand out like two lonely centurians:D

I have lost too many American Flag items to count. Stopped using them. :(

Wow! Lots of ideas. I guess I've done a little of a lot of your ideas. Yes we have the bright lime green luggage tags also. I put a code name on one side and beings there are three I did the 1 f 3, 2 of 3 etc; I havepink Princess luggage tags with our room and all on them from the TA. But on the luggage themselves which are of course black.....hand painted pictures like the other lady did on hers. On the top by the handles are matching little pictures and on the front up close to the top where there is usually a first pouch is our initials also in color. I wouldn't think anyone would mistake them for theirs as the pictures are very noticable. I'm sure it'll be fun to see if anyone says anything about the giant sun looking up at the moon................

JO

Archived