RC Anthem Of The Seas - Room 6180 Balcony obstructed view

My brother-in-law stayed in that room, very nice. The view is unobstructed if you stand up and look over the lifeboat. If you sit down you just see the life boat. We were down the hall in a similar room and would book it again.

There are pics on another thread with a close by room number.

Have a great cruise!:)

Edited by Ocean Dancer

First shot is of the tender in front of balcony for cabin 7180 which is indicated by arrow. It was taken from North Star when over the side of Anthem. Not only does that balcony over look the tender but also the promenade walkway as it is in the narrow section of the ship.

attachment.php?attachmentid=382393&d=1460301555

This shot is view sitting on balcony for cabin 6292 which over looks the center of a lifeboat, which are shorter in lenght but the same height as a tender. Its view is not over the walkway only over the boat there. The view of 6180 will be similar but the side of boat will be about 5 feet away from the balcony not about a foot as is the boat below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=382394&d=1460301555

Shot below shows how far the boats are from the narrow section balconies. Again this was taken looking forward from the balcony for 6292 but it's similar to what's in front of cabin 6180.

attachment.php?attachmentid=382395&d=1460301555

P1040922e.jpg.73dcc839497e46c4acc171f50d2d84d4.jpg

P3131728.jpg.90a51b4fb3a9d6551074595cace29bfc.jpg

P3131725.jpg.7f72d08d5116e98a58f6cccf940ff7a4.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Hello to: Ocean Dancer

Robtulipe

Thank you both for your quick response, appreciate it. And also thanks for adding the photos, they're a great help.

Good to know that someone would choose to stay in 6180 again.

We appreciate any info etc with regard to cruising in general and on the Anthem of the Seas as I am very green around the gills on cruising at the present time.

I'm not sure if I should have replied to you both on the same message, cannot work out how to use the message board/forum at the minute.

Happy cruising to you both.

Regards

Empirestateofmind

Hi Empirestateofmind,

We are presently in 6182 on Anthem. The view from your balcony will be pretty much the same as what you see in the second photo in Robtulipe's post above. we have found 6182 to be a quiet cabin so far. I have provided more info about the cabin on the thread entitled "Anthem Obstructed Balcony Choice"

Cheers!

BananaMama

Hello to: Ocean Dancer

Robtulipe

Thank you both for your quick response, appreciate it. And also thanks for adding the photos, they're a great help.

Good to know that someone would choose to stay in 6180 again.

We appreciate any info etc with regard to cruising in general and on the Anthem of the Seas as I am very green around the gills on cruising at the present time.

I'm not sure if I should have replied to you both on the same message, cannot work out how to use the message board/forum at the minute.

Happy cruising to you both.

Regards

Empirestateofmind

Empirestateofmind

This is what Cruise Critic is all about, helping each other. Tip......to reply to a poster, as I did to you, just click on the QUOTE blue button on the bottom right of that person's message and start typing below their words. Then you can SUBMIT REPLY or PREVIEW POST and SAVE. Their post will be blue above yours.

Any questions, ask away!!

To Robtulipe...we were given the wrong time for the M&M....Wish we could have met everyone on the roll call.

Edited by Ocean Dancer

Empirestateofmind

This is what Cruise Critic is all about, helping each other. Tip......to reply to a poster, as I did to you, just click on the QUOTE blue button on the bottom right of that person's message and start typing below their words. Then you can SUBMIT REPLY or PREVIEW POST and SAVE. Their post will be blue above yours.

Any questions, ask away!!

To Robtulipe...we were given the wrong time for the M&M....Wish we could have met everyone on the roll call.

Thank you Ocean Dancer, that's why I decided to join when I reviewed the site and read various posts/responses. I will probably have many questions over the coming months to ask and now know that I can. Thanks.

Hi Empirestateofmind,

We are presently in 6182 on Anthem. The view from your balcony will be pretty much the same as what you see in the second photo in Robtulipe's post above. we have found 6182 to be a quiet cabin so far. I have provided more info about the cabin on the thread entitled "Anthem Obstructed Balcony Choice"

Cheers!

BananaMama

Hi BananaMama

Thank you for your reply, appreciate it, I now know what to expect. I will read your thread.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you Ocean Dancer, that's why I decided to join when I reviewed the site and read various posts/responses. I will probably have many questions over the coming months to ask and now know that I can. Thanks.

I forgot to add, welcome to Cruise Critic :) You will enjoy that room!!