DOes anyone order from the funshops prior to embarkation?

b8nkr

Just came off the Pride sailing last Sunday and we pre-ordered water several months before the cruise. The weather was going to be cooler than I expected when we set sail so I found a zip-up hoodie at a great price in the fun shops and ordered it the day before our sail date. Both items were waiting for me in my cabin when we boarded. Didn't find anything like the sweatshirt I ordered in the shops and the ones that they had were a lot more than what I paid when I pre-ordered. :)

I saw those zip up hoodies for really cheap but wasn't sure on the sizes because it didn't say if it was men's or ladies so can you help me out with that?

I saw those zip up hoodies for really cheap but wasn't sure on the sizes because it didn't say if it was men's or ladies so can you help me out with that?

Are the zip up hoodies long enough to cover our back sides? I don't like to wear hoodies that are shorter.

Seemed like ladies sizing - I wear large and sometimes xl and I ordered the xl and its just a little roomy when I zip it up. They are waist length, not long. They are nice quality but I haven't washed it yet so I don't know about the durability [emoji4]

Am thankful water is reasonably priced. Beats lugging it on board.

Ordered room decorations and a cake when I took DW on her surprise 50th cruise (surprise = "we're leaving tomorrow").

Two years later we're again cruising on her bday ("no more surprise cruises... I want to enjoy the anticipation!!") and I'll probably order the same. It's fun.

Liquor in the room is a dilemma for me because I don't want to run back to the room every time I want a drink.

Seemed like ladies sizing - I wear large and sometimes xl and I ordered the xl and its just a little roomy when I zip it up. They are waist length, not long. They are nice quality but I haven't washed it yet so I don't know about the durability [emoji4]

Thanks for the info. I do prefer to have my hoodies a bit longer but at that price I just might have to get one