2 bedroom cabins on Oasis of the Seas

We are currently booked for January 2017 in an Aqua theater suite on the Oasis of the Seas. There were 4 adults and a 2 year old going. Yesterday we found out our other adult son and his fiancé can go. So now we have 6 adults and a 2 year old. I think we have to get 2 cabins with that many people.

The most important issue is that one cabin has an enclosed bedroom separate from the seating area.

What suites have that type of bedroom? Also are there any connecting suites? What suites have 2 bedrooms?

Thank you for any information.

Edited by wander2beaches

Royal Family Suite also has an enclosed bedroom

Can accommodate 8 guests

575sq ft with a 246sq ft balcony

2 on deck 9 and 2 on deck 10

If my memory serves me correct there are also 2 on deck 12, where the PS used to be.

These 2 can be connected

Plenty of videos on YouTube of RFS

Here is a sampler

Plus you get Suite perks with the RFS

image_zpshn0zibd1.jpeg

Edited by PompeySailor
Added image of RFS Layout for Deck 9 & 10 Suites

We already have the 2 bedroom Aqua theater suite but RC said the maximum is 6 guests, we have 7. All of Royal family suites are booked. I think we are going to get an interior room close to the Aqua theater suite.

Edited by wander2beaches

We already have the 2 bedroom Aqua theater suite but RC said the maximum is 6 guests, we have 7. All of Royal family suites are booked. I think we are going to get an interior room close to the Aqua theater suite.

Yes, IMO the family suites are better for less adults anyway - the Royal Family suites we have been in have the possibility of 4 in the smaller room, and 2 on the sofa bed - that is how you get 8. But not all those sleeping arrangements are equal. It works for us with teen/young adult children that we are paying for.

The only difficulty with adding an interior room is that the people in that room will not be eligible for the suite benefits - while the rest of you will.

Edited by MNfamilycruiser

I think the 2-bedroom aqua theater suite holds 8 people.