Azura - Child friendly ?

excited-much

Be prepared to not see them much at all on sea days! Mine were a bit older, but they would go off in the morning after breakfast, sometimes they joined us for lunch, but more often than not we didn't see them until it was time to get ready for dinner, then off they went again in the evening. Staff are fantastic, sometimes if there are not many children in the club in the evening they will combine the teens with the lower age group and make sure they do an age-appropriate activity everyone can join in.

We "did" Christmas on Britannia in the Caribbean this year, celebrating our silver wedding. Whilst there were things about Britannia we were not keen on, the overall cruise was just wonderful, we had a fabulous time and I thought P&O made a very great effort to make Christmas/New Year festive and special, particularly for younger children. If you can, go for it! Sure you won't regret it.

I would agree with the above posts that the kids clubs are fantastic. However if you have children who don't like the organised clubs, then I feel there is very little else to do on most P&O ships. There are very few " family friendly " activities onboard, apart from the swimming pools, and these are very deep in most cases.

I haven't travelled on Brittania so don't know if there are more kid orientated things to do, but there certainly aren't the water slides, climbing walls, ice rinks etc like other child friendly lines.

I'm not trying to put the OP off but just making clear that the clubs are the main form of entertainment for children on P&O.