Main Dining

I need some help and not sure where to turn. There is going to be about 30 in our family cruise in november on the breeze. I know that it would next to impossible to be seated at one table but does anyone know if they can get us in the same area where we would have one waiter.(for that area) or who to contact. not to sure as to how they assign tables to the waiters? thank you:)

I need some help and not sure where to turn. There is going to be about 30 in our family cruise in november on the breeze. I know that it would next to impossible to be seated at one table but does anyone know if they can get us in the same area where we would have one waiter.(for that area) or who to contact. not to sure as to how they assign tables to the waiters? thank you:)

I organized a cruise for 22 of my family members, my PVP at the time simply linked all of our cabins together, and we sat in the area of the MDR at 2-3 tables, but I recall multiple wait staff....realize 22 is not 30....but worked out well for us.

We booked 30 on the Splendor last year and everyone linked their bookings. I then emailed the dinning department and asked for three tables of 10. We also made sure our travel agent put that in the notes. What was nice is we were able to switch tables to get an opportunity to eat with different family members each night. Worked out perfect!

We booked 30 on the Splendor last year and everyone linked their bookings. I then emailed the dinning department and asked for three tables of 10. We also made sure our travel agent put that in the notes. What was nice is we were able to switch tables to get an opportunity to eat with different family members each night. Worked out perfect!

Thats what we want to do how would i find out who to email the dining room person and do i need all the room numbers?

Thats what we want to do how would i find out who to email the dining room person and do i need all the room numbers?

You need to link the bookings via TA or pvp.

We did it with about 16 and they seated us next to each other in two tables of 8 but different waitstaff but we could still move from table to table.

I don't think that you need to book through a PVP or a TA to have your bookings linked. Email all of your booking numbers, with the request to have them linked for the purpose of being seated together, to cclsupport@carnival.com. They should be able to help you, or direct you to someone that can. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't think that you need to book through a PVP or a TA to have your bookings linked. Email all of your booking numbers, with the request to have them linked for the purpose of being seated together, to cclsupport@carnival.com. They should be able to help you, or direct you to someone that can. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Correct! We didn't go through anyone, just emailed the email you indicated with ALL the booking numbers!