First Time Cruiser...Liberty of the Seas Trip Report...

The family promenades are supposedly 300 sq ft. and have a separate room with bunk beds, a pull out couch and either 2 singles or can make into a queen. We booked over a year in advance only because we found such a good deal and wanted that week because of our anniversary. We will be driving from Wisconsin, so flights will not be an issue.

We have checked prices periodically since we booked and never saw a better deal. Our fares and port charges were only $2915 for 5.

I will send pictures when we return.

If you search for family promenade on utube you can find videos of similar rooms on other Freedom class ships.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great review!! So glad to hear your kids liked the teen club. I will have a new 15 yr son on our May 15 trip. We also have two daughters - 19 and 21. Have seen a few posts about a young adult club. But they also enjoy each others company. We will be in a family promenade as well. We also book over a year ago as there are only 4 on this ship and I wanted us to be together. I choose Galveston so we can drive from Kansas City and save air fare money!

Great review!! So glad to hear your kids liked the teen club. I will have a new 15 yr son on our May 15 trip. We also have two daughters - 19 and 21. Have seen a few posts about a young adult club. But they also enjoy each others company. We will be in a family promenade as well. We also book over a year ago as there are only 4 on this ship and I wanted us to be together. I choose Galveston so we can drive from Kansas City and save air fare money!

your son will love the teen club.

And your daughters can hang together so that will be nice. If they are active there are adult pool volleyball tournaments, rock climbing competitions, basketball, soccer, etc. Just sign up early. My husband missed out on a couple because they filled quickly.