Please just one more time?

Aquarian

The "search" is not working folks. Just one more time, please tell me how my daughter can email me on the Caribbean Princess. I promise to print the response so I don't have to remember it. Thanks for your patience. I have CRS.

I didn't use the internet when I was there. But I think you would just sign in to the ISP they have, type in your ISP name in the URL

....http://www.hotmail.com..... as an example and then sign in and read your emails. On the Grand it was .35 per minute.

This is my best personal guess.

Grand Princess 4/4/04

Do you mean that your daughter who is at home wants to e-mail you on the ship. If so I beleive it is Caribbean (SP)Princess@Princess.com. Contact Princess at their 1-800 number and confirm. My son sent e-mails the first time I was on Dawn and that's what he did. It came to my mailbox on my door. It did not cost me anything.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

The correct email address to any Princess ship - although I'll use Caribbean as an example - is:

caribbeanprincess@princesscruises.com

You should add the passenger name and cabin number to the Subject Line of the email. This is not a foolproof method, however as someone prints these emails off the in-bound computer and distributes them to the cabins...could get lost anywhere.

I think the best way is to establish an email account and have email sent to you there - access it via the Internet Cafe...

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

You need an account of some kind in your name, aol, yahoo, hotmail, etc are the easiest. When you want to check your mail and see what she has written to you, you go to the internet cafe, swipe your Princess ID card, a screen will come up asking you what you want to do (access mail, internet, etc), click on mail, click on the correct place your mail is (aol in my case), type in your username and voila, your mail at home comes up.

You can also access it by typing in the URL although we found that to be quite slow. . .my husband tried to get his work email that way and it took forever.

Sailed the Grand last year and got an email from my daughter. The sevice is free and you don't have to sign up for it. If you were sailing on the Star for example:

To: starprincess@princess.com

Subject: yourlast name cabin# L209 (or whatever cabin you're in)

The room steward will deliver the email to your room

OMG I don't dare tell my kids about that- our steward would wear a path in the carpet delivering all those emails!

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>OMG I don't dare tell my kids about that- our steward would wear a path in the carpet delivering all those emails!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Chris will go broke tipping the stewards!

Archived