Who's looking to book for summer 2017

packyourpixiedust

Who else is waiting not so patiently to book for summer 2017??? If only we knew the prices! I actually think it's keeping me awake. Which won't bode well for my day tomorrow. What is everyone looking at??? I'm curious what rates will do over last summer? If there's a 10% increase then I can book what I want in the Dream. What's wveryone else thinking?

Who else is waiting not so patiently to book for summer 2017??? If only we knew the prices! I actually think it's keeping me awake. Which won't bode well for my day tomorrow. What is everyone looking at??? I'm curious what rates will do over last summer? If there's a 10% increase then I can book what I want in the Dream. What's wveryone else thinking?

Already booked the July 24 nine-day Alaska sailing on the Wonder out of Vancouver. It's pricey but not necessarily a good indicator of the pricing trend because Alaska tends to be higher anyway and it's a new, extended itinerary.

I'm interested in summer 2017 as well. There is a thread on the disboards listing prices as gold members, who can book today, report them. No info on the Caribbean prices yet. British Isle 12 day reported as 7k for 2 adults in 11B inside cabin and 9 day Alaska around 12k for category 5.

I'm thinking about booking the Magic 6 night repositioning from San Juan. I can't book til tomorrow, so I'm still weighing pros and cons and hoping that the price won't be insane. The disboards show a $3000 fare for 2 adults in a balcony cabin. I'm hoping that 2 adults and 1 kid in an ocean view will be in that range.

Looks like they didn't learn anything from 2016 Brit Isles 12 night. It originally booked for $7K for 2 adults in a cat 11 (same price as listed above). It filled at that price. It is now in *GT status as many people canceled before the penalty date.

Already booked the July 24 nine-day Alaska sailing on the Wonder out of Vancouver. It's pricey but not necessarily a good indicator of the pricing trend because Alaska tends to be higher anyway and it's a new, extended itinerary.

Want this for family of 4 but can't book until tomorrow. Afraid I will be priced out. DH has to have a balcony!

Looks like they didn't learn anything from 2016 Brit Isles 12 night. It originally booked for $7K for 2 adults in a cat 11 (same price as listed above). It filled at that price. It is now in *GT status as many people canceled before the penalty date.

but if all that is available is *GT then not THAT many canceled, correct?

I just saw the 9 night Alaska' date=' 2 adults, 2 kids, cat 5b for $14K. Completely insane.

My thoughts.....Celebrity, Princess, etc.[/quote']

Yep. Already priced while waiting on Disney.

Edited by pdcsgirl
Typo

I'm waiting on the prices. But it looks like i'll have to pay more for an inside cabin than for a grand suite on RCI's Vision for a Europe cruise in 2017. My whole family LOVES Disney, but don't see how I can justify the $$$$$.

I'm waiting on the prices. But it looks like i'll have to pay more for an inside cabin than for a grand suite on RCI's Vision for a Europe cruise in 2017. My whole family LOVES Disney, but don't see how I can justify the $$$$$.

This is exactly the problem. In 2016, we can cruise the British Isles on Princess in a deluxe balcony for half the cost of an inside on DCL. We will miss DCL and especially certain CMs, but these prices are just crazy.

We actually booked the Magic for the 7 night Med cruise in August 2017. We booked ONE Deluxe Inside 10A stateroom for all 4 of us (2 Adults, 2 Kids 15 & 12) for $7804. Hubby wanted me to look into longer cruises and compare to RCCL. We have NEVER sailed RCCL before and have always wanted to, but honestly...I'd much rather sail DCL. But when I saw a 14 night Med on the Independence of the Seas for only $1400 more than what we paid for the Magic...oh, and this is in TWO Promenade Staterooms...well, it's a no brainer. I guess we are trying RCCL next summer. :confused::eek:

Edited by ilovewdw

We actually booked the Magic for the 7 night Med cruise in August 2017. We booked ONE Deluxe Inside 10A stateroom for all 4 of us (2 Adults, 2 Kids 15 & 12) for $7804. Hubby wanted me to look into longer cruises and compare to RCCL. We have NEVER sailed RCCL before and have always wanted to, but honestly...I'd much rather sail DCL. But when I saw a 14 night Med on the Independence of the Seas for only $1400 more than what we paid for the Magic...oh, and this is in TWO Promenade Staterooms...well, it's a no brainer. I guess we are trying RCCL next summer. :confused::eek:

There are some things that RCCL is a little better with. I think your teens might really like the offerings in the ship more too. Have fun!!