Go Karts on Norwegian Joy

exbiologist

that is fricken cool

So much better than bumber cars

I think go carts would be great, but as a rare American who sailed on Royal's Quantum of the Seas out of Beijing, I can say bumper cars allow a socially acceptable outlet for the frustrations you experience from the cultural chaos aboard the ship!

Edited by rsato

Personally I'm more excited about:

"He’s also working on the ship’s Galaxy Pavilion and its series of dark ride simulators that he says are like indoor roller coasters. There will be at least six ride experiences featuring content the line is creating now, from finding things to shooting up zombies.

Plus, an outdoor laser tag arena will be situated on the forward-most upper deck with different looks from day to night."

I understand the Chinese market is different, but I mean come on! American cruisers would like this too! I also really enjoyed seeing that there will be a lawn/garden on the ship, as well as a nice-looking observatory type room/bar area. Is this ship expected to cost passengers more per room than the Escape or something?

Edited by kayleighbayleigh