Victory-Best place to watch World Series!

Cruisin Amy

Good luck....DH & I were on the Valor during the All Star game & we saw that on ESPN, spanish version!! But that same week Red Sox & Yankees were playing & The only place we saw it was in Fat Tuesday in Cozumel!!

The Valor has a Yankees bar (some people will never learn) and you couldn't see the Red Sox BEAT UP on the Yankees in A Yankees Bar???:p :p So the Red Sox won't be able to defend thier title, but that's OK as long as the Yankees are out too, it is sweet!! So for my World Series pick...... GO WHITE SOX!!!!

As of right now it looks like.....St. Louis just took the lead from the Astos...top of the 9th!!!! Actually I'm a Cubs fan.....but the Sox are great too....My daughter, the major Cubs fan says..."the best place to watch the world series is at the "Cubbie Bear" (a famous Wrigley bar) to cheer for the Astros with all the other Cubs fans. hahaha I guess you can tell she hates the Sox (die hard Cub fans usually do)....But I say, GO SOX

Archived