Suggestions for husband's birthday while onboard Voyager

rockster

Which would you suggest for dinner, Chops or Portofino's? Is the dress code formal in both?

Can you suggest any Spa services a man would enjoy. I read Pelicanbill's trip report, and the spa thing him and his wife did sounded pretty good.

Thanks for any advice.

five more days!!

I would recommend Chops for your DD's bday meal. It was very good. Can't seem to recall the dress code in there. I think most men were in suits and ladies were in nice dresses. Oh yes, we even saw one man in there with jeans on and a suit jacket.

Service is excellent and food was delicious. Make sure to leave room for the desserts (the cheesecake was deadly).

As far as a spa, you should ask about the Rasul Therapy. From what I heard, it is a wonderful couple package. Don't know how much it is but it should be booked as soon as you board the boat.

If you do a search you should find lots of info on Chops and Rasul Therapy. Hope this helps.

Archived