Upgrading Drinks Package

I have booked with UK travel agent and Select drinks package is included. I am considering upgrading to the premium package but can not figure out how to do this online. I was hoping to take advantage of the 20% discount. Do any of the experts out there know if this is possible?

I have booked with UK travel agent and Select drinks package is included. I am considering upgrading to the premium package but can not figure out how to do this online. I was hoping to take advantage of the 20% discount. Do any of the experts out there know if this is possible?

You cannot upgrade a "free" drink package online. Only onboard.

Hi Would anyone know if rcl drinks package will be extended after 31 Dec. Am thinking of booking for Feb in the Caribbean and only offered $50 obc

No way to predict Royal's promos.

Check with your UK Travel Agent...