Acoustic guitar entertainment

Verandah View

This is the first cruise that DW and I will be taking on NCL and we are really looking forward to it. One of our favorite things to do, if available, is to find the acoustic guitar players onboard. We were wondering if anyone could advise as to whether and where we might find this entertainment. We are sailing on The Escape May 21st and can't wait! Thanks in advance for any information.

As an acoustic Jazz guitar player myself, I'd love to see this. However, I don't remember ever seeing anything like it on any of my cruises.

On the Dawn, they had (maybe still do) an acoustic duo. I think the name was Jose and Patty, but they were not solo acoustic guitar, more akin to what you would see in any downtown bar anywhere.

This is the first cruise that DW and I will be taking on NCL and we are really looking forward to it. One of our favorite things to do, if available, is to find the acoustic guitar players onboard. We were wondering if anyone could advise as to whether and where we might find this entertainment. We are sailing on The Escape May 21st and can't wait! Thanks in advance for any information.

From my experience the mega ships do not have this and this is what we don't like about mega ships. Leo who was on the gem prior to was amazing. He remembered peoples names and was fabulous to watch. Kinosis the band is truly amazing also. We decided to stick with mid size ships we prefer the entertainment and personality of them.