Allure drink sale

Was not aware they offered sales on the drink packages. What are the sales and how do you typically find out about them?

People have been seeing 20% off drink packages in their Cruise Planner. No pattern yet to which sailings are targeted.

I took advantage of the Drink Package on the Allure, May 1st sailing. Seemed like a good deal to me. The only place I saw it promoted was here on CC, by wonderful members and I checked my Cruise Planner and there it was

It will show up on your cruise planner if it's available for your sailing.It was available for my cruise 2 weeks ago but it's not available yet for my September cruise. But I will wait to buy it and keep checking just in case they add it when it gets closer.

Is the drink package worth it? Trying to convince the wife it is.

Yes if you drink like we do!even on the allure with the suite lounge access with free beer and wine from 11-11 we still bought it. It's so worth it and very convenient.

Edited by mark22mac

I found it worth it or at least broke even when we did the Oasis. However, our last Carnival out of Galveston we had stormy first day and last day with no deck time. Luckily I didn't purchase their package as it wouldn't have been worth it.

Nice about RCCL is only one has to purchase so it's well worth it for me and a break even for DW. She doesn't think so for her, but she forgets the bottle of wine discount we usually get at dinner.

We did have access to the SL, which was great for a pre-dinner cocktail. But it's a pretty good trek during the day when your hanging out on the suite sundeck.

I'm confused by the package pricing on my cruise planner. Per my calculation the on sale premium package is $37.60/day. $37.60 *7 days = $263.20. $263.20*18% = $47.38. $263.20 + $47.38 = $310.58 total cost including service fee.

My cruise planner price is $329 + $59 = $388. Could someone explain the difference? It looks like the 18% is being charge once in the package price and again on the service fee line.

Any help is appreciated. I called customer service but they could not help.

I'm confused by the package pricing on my cruise planner. Per my calculation the on sale premium package is $37.60/day. $37.60 *7 days = $263.20. $263.20*18% = $47.38. $263.20 + $47.38 = $310.58 total cost including service fee.

My cruise planner price is $329 + $59 = $388. Could someone explain the difference? It looks like the 18% is being charge once in the package price and again on the service fee line.

Any help is appreciated. I called customer service but they could not help.

Called my travel agent. She called RC. Apparently there is a known issue and they are working on a solution. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next day or two.

So if I have a beer or two during the day and two drinks at night and a drink / soda or so for the wife, it sounds like it's worth it then.... Thx all! Sailing on The Allure on 6/26 and so looking forward to it!

Except sharing is prohibited. If they catch you they cancel the package with no refund.

Don't share the package and mess it up for the rest of us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have called twice in reference to the 20% discount. It is showing on my sailing 6/26/16 I added the package to the cart with a total of $311 and wen I went to pay it went up to $389.

Customer service gives me a different answer overtime I called. Once they told me that the regular price is $50 per day and 20% off is $2. Great Math!!

Called my travel agent. She called RC. Apparently there is a known issue and they are working on a solution. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next day or two.

I have tried for 3 days to get this mystery solved about the premium drink package price. My TA called RC again today. Apparently the 20% sale is only for Allure cruises more than 9 days. Since our cruise is 7 days, the 20% sale does not apply. Therefore the premium package is $47. I'm unhappy that I can not buy at $37.60. Guess I will wait to see if they have any other "sales" before we sail.