Liberty--cupcake cupboard

JLN321

Has anyone taking the cupcake decorating classes (adults) on the Liberty? I wanted to pre-book it but it doesn't say what you will be making. I read that it's either a hamburger or puppy but it doesn't give you the option of picking online so you don't know what day/time to sign up for.

Yes did it in Feb on Liberty. Just go there the first day and sign up. There are several different times and days. They will also show you what you will be making. I made a puppy dog. It was fun.

Were there any Men taking the class? Our travel agent gave us 2 free classes and I'm not overly excited about taking the class, all though I do cook a lot.

I think my DW will enjoy it.

Were there any Men taking the class? Our travel agent gave us 2 free classes and I'm not overly excited about taking the class, all though I do cook a lot.

I think my DW will enjoy it.

Actually there were two men in our class. They seemed like they enjoyed it. They sure liked eating the cupcake after the class was over. LOL

I did it last year (September) with two people from my dining table, it was so much fun! I think there were 10 people total - a couple of men. Our class made a Christmas tree and a Santa. It was fun to see how inept we all were at doing different parts. Lots of laughter!

It took about an hour and it was not so crowded that you couldn't move. There was plenty of elbow room. Lots of spectators too!

Susan

Edited by Croozin Soozin