thomson dream room number

Thanks for your info, I've booked 5003 on the Dream, looks twice the size of all the rooms on deck 5,, I thot it might have two portholes, cant work out where the curve comes in.. but maybe I'll get a reply from someone who has been in the room.

Thanks for your info, I've booked 5003 on the Dream, looks twice the size of all the rooms on deck 5,, I thot it might have two portholes, cant work out where the curve comes in.. but maybe I'll get a reply from someone who has been in the room. ��

it is the porthole wall that curves in toward the bow of the ship. It also slopes outwards from the floor due to the flare of the bow

Once again ta for that, looking better all the time, I'm in it for two weeks doing the Caribbean with my wife, so the extra space will be a bonus.

Been on the dream before so know all about it. Just the room looks great, wouldn't it be fantastic if you could put in your room number on the net, from the deck plans and you could see your room...!!

I just said to the wife, that there are only two rooms like this on the ship, with 52 wks in the year, some people in it for two wks, some only one, the average would be 22 people being in this room per year,, with the odds being about against any of of those being a member of cruise critic,, it didn't look possible of getting even one who was in room 5003,, and you come up with an actual picture... what's the odds on that I wonder....?

Thanks a million millie,, excuse the pun.. Brilliant we're both.happy to be going into that... as u say. Massive room.

You are very welcome ..... took me an age to work.out how to upload a pic lol. The room.is lovely.... we always stay in 5004 when on the Dream.and our friends stayed in 5003. You do hear the chain in the morning

when docking but to be honest it never bothers us. Love having the space even though you're not in the cabin for long it's nice to not fall over each other. Have a super time.

Hi,

My wife says thankyou for taking the time to help my first question,,

Its all about the long wait till middle May now,

If we do get woke up with the chain at least it might be early enuf to beat the others with a towel on a sunbed for a change.

Cheers.

Hiya. Not long to go for you. We have to wait till end of July but on the Celebration this time. Love Cruise Critic it's such a friendly place and very informative. Have a few cocktails and the chain won't bother you. To be honest I am a light sleeper and it doesn't bother me. All part of the experience. Best wishes to you and your wife have a lovely time. Jo