Bed details in Haven 2 bedroom family suite for 6

cruising7

I have searched everywhere on CC and the internet and cannot find a definitive answer to my question. We have a Haven 2 bedroom family suite on the Getaway for our family of 6. I am trying to figure out if the 2nd bedroom is a double sleeper sofa or if there's a bed that comes down from the ceiling. I did read in one place that it's a double sleeper sofa so pretty sure about that one. In the living room though all I can find is information that says single sleeper sofa, but I know it sleeps 6, and there are 6 of us registered in the room, so I am trying to determine if maybe there is an upper bed that folds out of the wall/ceiling in the living room. We have stayed in cabins with these before.

Can anyone tell me for certain? And yes, I know it will be crowded, but that's OK. It's just my husband and I and our kids - 3 teens and an 11 year old. They will do nothing in the room except sleep :) We are just trying to nail down sleeping partners - we have been on too many trips where we don't know the layout in advance and then the kids stand around arguing about who sleeps where. If we know ahead they can work in out before we go and everyone is happy!

Thanks for any info - and pictures would be awesome too! I have found many pictures of the suite - but all just show the sofas as sofas not beds.

I have searched everywhere on CC and the internet and cannot find a definitive answer to my question. We have a Haven 2 bedroom family suite on the Getaway for our family of 6. I am trying to figure out if the 2nd bedroom is a double sleeper sofa or if there's a bed that comes down from the ceiling. I did read in one place that it's a double sleeper sofa so pretty sure about that one. In the living room though all I can find is information that says single sleeper sofa, but I know it sleeps 6, and there are 6 of us registered in the room, so I am trying to determine if maybe there is an upper bed that folds out of the wall/ceiling in the living room. We have stayed in cabins with these before.

Can anyone tell me for certain? And yes, I know it will be crowded, but that's OK. It's just my husband and I and our kids - 3 teens and an 11 year old. They will do nothing in the room except sleep :) We are just trying to nail down sleeping partners - we have been on too many trips where we don't know the layout in advance and then the kids stand around arguing about who sleeps where. If we know ahead they can work in out before we go and everyone is happy!

Thanks for any info - and pictures would be awesome too! I have found many pictures of the suite - but all just show the sofas as sofas not beds.

I had a 2 bedroom on the Getaway and it did sleep 6. I know I have a picture of it, but not sure where it is. If I find it, I will post.

The 2nd bedroom sleeps 3. There is a double sleeper sofa and a drop down from ceiling bed.

The living room also had a sleeper sofa

The second bedroom is suitable for 3. The bottom bed turns into a full size sleeper sofa (for 2 average sized teens). The 11 year old can sleep in the bunk in the 2nd bedroom and the largest teen can sleep in the pull out in the living room. This pic shows the room set up for 2 kids only, but the bottom bed becomes larger if needed. (Which they will set up for you) the other pic is the sofa in the living room that pulls out into a twin size sleeper. ImageUploadedByForums1460922664.348361.jpg.8b8f663b128362cb6e449c45f265a021.jpg

Have a great time!!

ImageUploadedByForums1460922653.636732.jpg.44a446dbb87a2fc4de3185015e746b4d.jpg

To answer your question:

Yes, there is an upper bunk bed in the second bedroom - that's a single. Then there is the double fold out in there as well. I'm doubting seriously if its an actual double, I'd call it more of a super single. It will be tight for 2 people. Sharing that room for 3 will be tight.

Then the sleeper sofa in the living room sleeps one.

If I were you, I'd probably bring a blow up single air mattress and put 2 kids in the 2 bedroom and two kids out in the living room. Then on day 3 or 4 of your cruise have the kids rotate rooms to make it all fare and square. If you google NCL Haven Epic 2 bedroom , or whatever ship, you can find videos where people give tours of these suites.

Edited by Vyhanek

Our 2nd bedroom on the Epic had a Futon & pull down bunk. The person sleeping on the inside will have to climb over their sleeping partner. If it is uncomfortabethour butler or room steward can get you a foam mattress cover.